2011年1月25日星期二

Keira Knightly in Bvlgari Tiffany Jewelry

He was not ashamed to admit kinship with his remote ancestor across the unimaginable ages that sundered Tiffany Accessories wholesale"that creatures landing on Earth back in the Pleistocene would have been casual visitors. And this is one of the things we wanted to discuss Tiffany Necklaces Fast shippingwe wanted to discuss with you-their motivations."
"Well, I can Tiffany Key Rings saleyou how I'd behave, in the same circumstances. I'd note that Earth was teeming with advanced life forms, but that none of them Tiffany Sets cheapdeveloped high intelligence. However, I'd probably guess-I might even be able Tiffany Rings Low pricewith the knowledge I'd undoubtedly have-that intelligence would arise in a few million years. "So I'd Tiffany Money Clips offerI'd leave behind some intelligence monitors-or, better still, civilization detectors.
I might put some of them on Earth, Tiffany Key Rings reviewthey would probably be destroyed or buried before they had a chance to operate. But the Moon would be an ideal spot for such a device especially if I was only interested in civilizations that had reached the space-faring stage. Any culture still planet-bound might be too primitive to concern me." "So you're in favor of the fire-alarm theory, as we call it, to explain TMA-1?" "Yes-it seems very plausible.

没有评论:

发表评论