2011年1月19日星期三

The Latest Tiffany Jewelry Collection by Paloma Picasso

The girl said, "So you're Jason Taverner. The man McNulty was trying to pin down and couldn't. The Tiffany Key Rings saledown and couldn't. The man with no data on him anywhere in the world. No birth certificate; no school records; no--" "How Tiffany Sets cheapis it you know all this?" Jason said. "I looked over McNulty's report." Her tone was blithe. "In Tiffany Rings Low priceMcNulty's report." Her tone was blithe. "In Felix's office. It interested me."
"Then why did you ask me Tiffany Money Clips offerwhy did you ask me who I am?" Tiffany Key Rings reviewsaid, "I wondered if you knew. I had heard from McNulty; this time I wanted your side of it. The antipol side, as they call it." Tiffany Cuff Links outletside, as they call it." "I can't add anything to what Tiffany Watches popularMcNulty knows," Jason said. "That's not true." She had begun to interrogate him now, precisely in the manner her brother had a short time ago.
A low, informal tone of voice, as if something merely casual were being discussed, then the intense focus on his face, the graceful motions of her arms and hands, as if, while talking to him, she danced a little. With herself. Beauty dancing on beauty, he thought; he found her physically, sexually exciting. And he had had enough of sex, God knew, for the next several days. "Okay," he conceded. "I know more." "More than you told Felix?" He hesitated. And, in doing so, answered. "Yes," Alys said. He shrugged. It had become obvious.

没有评论:

发表评论